HOW TO BUY A LOT OR HOME
Paradise awaits you at Salinas Beach Club —and you just know that life is going to be great there!
So what’s the next step to make your dream a reality? As they say in Nicaragua, manos a la obra. . . Let’s do it!
Buying a property at Salinas Beach Club is easy; just follow the simple steps below:
- Fill out our “I Want To Be a Salinas Beach Club Owner” form on this page and we will be in contact with you shortly.
- In order to reserve a lot, the reservation agreement must be signed and returned to us with a refundable* deposit in the amount of 10% of the current lot value. It is recommended that the reservation agreement be reviewed during the refundable period.
- Customers will receive confirmation of their reservation via fax or e-mail. All lots are on a first come first serve basis.
- The final purchase contract can be signed in our sales office in Miami or in Nicaragua, at which time the balance of the purchase price will be required and you will be provided with a copy of the “Deed” in your name while the original is registered in the Public Registry in Nicaragua. (Approximate time of registration of the Deed is 30 working days at which time the original will be delivered to you or a person assigned by you to receive it).
- Closing can take place via POA (Power of Attorney) from the USA; no need to travel. We make it easy!
- We invite and encourage all persons that have made reservations to visit Salinas Beach Club within the reservation period. As an introduction developer’s offer, for a short period of time, we will pay up to $500.00 per lot/home purchase in travel expenses, which will be deducted from the balance at closing.
- We are honored and happy to inform all USA citizens or residents that Salinas Beach Club has reached an exclusive financing agreement with local banks to finance the project to prospect buyers. You can qualify with your USA income to purchase the lot and home, and pay it through a special Wells Fargo account anywhere in the USA which will be set up by local banks.
- For information regarding the financing package or any other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact Lucía S. Sacasa in Miami, Florida, at 305.671.3157.
- Salinas Beach Club is a fully secure investment property with all its legal documentation in order; it holds a First American Title Insurance policy and sells deeded lots.
Yes, I Want To Be A Salinas Beach Club Owner!
Then let's get you started on the road to purchasing your lot or single family home at our beautiful community.
• Please fill out and send this form to initiate the process;
• We ask that you include a convenient telephone number where you can be reached and any other information or comment that may be relevant;
• We will contact you shortly.